Arthur Nielsen, M.D. is a board certified psychiatrist, psychoanalyst and couple therapist.
He is the author of the 2016 textbook published by Routledge: A Roadmap for Couple Therapy: Integrating Systemic, Psychodynamic, and Behavioral Approaches.
He is a faculty member at:
- Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine
- The Chicago Institute for Psychoanalysis
- The Family Institute at Northwestern.
He is available for the following services:
- Individual psychoanalytic psychotherapy
- Couple therapy
- Premarital counseling
- Medication management
- Supervision/consultation of individual & couple therapy cases.